Can't find a suitable role? Register your interest for future opportunities.
RemoteUK, England, United KingdomGeneral
If your dream role isn't currently available but you'd like to work with us, then please use the 'apply for this position' button (at the bottom of the page) to submit your details and we can let you know of any future opportunities that may be of interest.
In the meantime, here's some more information about us ...
City Science is an SME founded in 2015 with a core mission of delivering decarbonisation. We help organisations who are committed to decarbonisation achieve meaningful and quantifiable carbon reductions quickly and efficiently.
We work collaboratively across our consultancy team made up of transport, energy, sustainability, carbon accounting and applied data science specialists to provide integrated solutions to our clients. Our range of clients is extensive and includes forward-thinking local authorities like Oxfordshire County Council, sub-national transport bodies like England’s Economic Heartland and national transport organisations like National Highways (see our full list of projects here).
Our consultancy team works closely with our software and product development team who produce innovative and uniquely insightful digital tools, like Cadence and our decarbonisation tool, to successfully deliver our projects.
We have a series of emerging services lines (which are all underpinned by market areas), including the following focused within transport:
- Sustainable Transport (e.g. Local cycle and walking infrastructure plans (LCWIPs), bus service planning and movement strategies)
- Net Zero Development (e.g. Transport evidence bases for Local Plans and infrastructure strategies)
- Net Zero Transport (e.g. Electric Vehicle charging strategies and net zero transport pathways)
- Transport Modelling (e.g. Strategic, freight, micro-simulation and active travel modelling)
- Data Engineering (e.g. Future technology roadmaps)
- Net Zero Strategies & Roadmaps (e.g. Area-based future decarbonisation pathways)
City Science has a close-knit structure of people of diverse backgrounds, all with a shared purpose of ensuring we leave behind a better world. We provide an environment where people feel valued and supported in their career progression including providing significant opportunities to work across a wide variety of exciting projects in our consultancy business.
Rewards & Benefits
- Opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects across the consultancy business
- Opportunity for career progression
- 25 days annual leave entitlement
- Competitive salary (based on skills and experience)
- Ongoing mentoring, training and support from senior professionals within the business (including towards professional chartership)
- Paid membership of a maximum of two institutions
- Flexible working arrangements
- Membership of our group pension scheme
Requirements vary by role, so an up-to-date CV will help us to see what future opportunities may match your skillset.
If you require any assistance with registering your interest, or have any questions at this stage then please don't hesitate to get in touch; 📧 firstname.lastname@example.org or ☎️ 01392 440 437.
We look forward to hearing from you 👋